Windy again!

Sunday 7th August 2011

A bit more surfing

It doesn't look like theres any surf here, but there was and it looked OK.


There was a few good sets coming in periodically, so I head out to wait.

The little micrabat is a pig to surf with a V type hull, instead of planing down the wave, it snaps from side to side. Not so much fun, but good practice.

Going to have to change the boat - all my pictures of me surfing look the same! Either that or I will have to back wards surf.

I like this picture, better camera would make some goood shots.

Battling to catch a wave, in the sea boat you try hard not to get on the dumping waves, here I'm trying my hardest - with pretty tired arms from yesterday.
This picture is from the back of one of the waves. Some of them were massive, and I choose to miss them.
Good fun.

No comments: