Most of the family in boats!

Wednesday 3rd August 2011

A bit windy

Today I got both Connor and Adele out on the water. It didn't feel too windy on the beach, but heading just 10 metres or so from the shore line it soon turned into a constant off shore wind.

Adele was in Dads super stable Wilderness systems Tsunami 120, she'd have to do something really silly to end up falling in!
Connor was in his Dagger, and although he's confident and can paddle ok, I need to keep with him. He has a big problem with going close to rocks, so as the wind blew him toward them, he got angry and upset, so I left adele in a little cove holding onto a rock, and took Connor back to the beach.

Adele was happy, Dads boat really makes you feel comfortable. She said 'It was geat to see things from a different perspective'

We went around the first head and into the cave  Ogof Cwm, it is big enough to go in and turn around.



Adele has always wanted a Land Rover, so, back at the beach I buit her one!

2 comments:

Stuart sea kayk said...

I like the Sand Rover! Nice to see you all out paddling. That's what I'm hoping to do eventually. Going back there in the morning, weather don't look promising.

stoney (Martyn) said...

Nice one! I wish I could get there a bit quicker, I'd be there in the morning aswell - although I am just welding holes in the van ready for the MOT - boring!